Thursday, August 20, 2009

6 months

Wow, has it really been 6 months today since we brought Titus home. He has been such a blessing and a great love for the past 6 months. Its amazing how time flies. Titus has grown so much and so have we. Justin & I went from being a couple to being a family, which I absolutely love. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed those 6 years as just a couple, and I wouldn't trade them for anything, but I have enjoyed just as much these past 6 months. I love watching Titus learn new things & just grow.

This afternoon as I was cleaning up the kitchen and doing some laundry. Both seem very mundane lately and I tend to procrastinate doing them. As I was saying....while I was cleaning Titus was in the other room watching VeggieTales. I knew he was getting tired, but I also knew that if I just put him in his crib he would just cry and want to get up. So I decided the best thing to do was just to let him play & when he got tired enough I figured he would roll over & fall asleep. I noticed it had gotten quieter in the other room and I didn't see his head bopping around like he does when he is just sitting. So when I went in to check on him I found him fast asleep on a teddy bear. The pictures tell it so much better than I ever could



Tonight I was cleaning up his room, we have a visit from Grandpa & Grandma tomorrow evening, anyway while I was cleaning I sat Titus in his crib to play. He has gotten so big that I now have to make sure the side is up or he will try to get out. I was on the floor picking up clothes & books to put them in their places and when he looked through the bars of his crib he saw me. I started talking to him and he just started giggleing. He seemed to have gotten really tickled that he could see me through the bars and as I got closer to him he laughed harder. It was one of the many cute things he did today.

1 comment:

  1. that picture makes me want to just pick him up and snuggle the little guy....
    you have to keep this up.... i am going to miss him alot.... ;(

    ReplyDelete