well..we got a call earlier this morning, the mom has decided to keep the baby. she is going to let it go to foster care and hope that her mom can get custody. I don't really know what will happen because both of the birthmom's parents & most of her family have criminal records. So unless the mom can prove herself when she gets out of prison, this little one will be in foster care for the rest of her life.
I am more hurt and sad for the baby, than I am for myself. i just fell for the little girl & the life she will live. the mom still has 3 days & could change her mind. We are not expecting it at all!
I am SORRY! :{
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
words can't say, I am sorry.
ReplyDeleteI can not imagine the disappointment you must be experiencing. I hope it is a comfort to know that God still has complete control of the situation, your lives, and the child's life.
ReplyDeletejustin & lori, i am so, so sorry. i cannot imagine what you must be feeling. please know i will pray for you as long as it takes.
ReplyDeleteso sad, for you, for them. we'll be thinking of and praying for all. hang in there...
ReplyDeleteOh, Lori, I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteAlong with your hurt, I think of that little baby needing a loving home.
Praying for you. Hold on to HIM!