Monday, August 18, 2008

Update

Sorry I haven't written in a while, but there really hasn't been much going on. We never heard from the caseworker, so we are assuming the baby didn't live. We had a call the other night about a baby in Mississippi, but when I asked about how much it would cost, it was too expensive since we would have to travel there to get the baby. A friend of mine from church has mentioned she knows a lady who wants to give her baby up for adoption, she is from Indiana, anyway.. she is going to call the lady sometime this week. This baby is due next month, so I am praying about this.

I am trying not to get my hopes up. I don't want to be depressed again. I know God has the right baby for us, but it is so hard to keep that in my mind. I really want to believe it, but i have a hard time believing it at times. I want a baby by the end of the year, but I know God is in charge.

Please pray for us as we continue this journey. I know its only been a couple months since we started, but it seems like it has been a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment