Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby update

We just got back from vacation and have news about the possiblity of a baby. We have found out that the doctors say the baby may not live once its born. We know that God can do miracles and has done many in the past. I tried not to get my hopes up too much, but I couldn't help it. I was getting excited. Now I don't know what to think. I feel a little disappointed, but I know there is still hope. We can only pray. We will know more in the next week.

I don't know if I can do this every time. I don't want to get my hopes up and then have them crushed everytime we have a possiblity of a baby. I am also trying to decide if I want to pay an agency to find a family for us. I want a baby, but I don't know if there is one out there for us. I am somewhat depressed about the whole thing. Keep us in your prayers as we continue through this journey and begin to learn what God wants to teach us.

No comments:

Post a Comment