We had our safety audit and we passed.. YEA!!! I spoke with our agent today and she will be sending the last trainings to us. I am going to get them done over the weekend & then we will be done with those!! The agent also said how much our assessor, the lady who did our audit, liked us. Which is also wonderful to hear! I was told that we should have everything done with in 7-10 days. I'm giving it 2 weeks! I ordered the baby bedding and it will be here by Monday. We picked up some shelving and are ready to start getting the nursery put together. It still has boxes and junk all over from the rest of the house. We will be moving most of that into the shed, everything but the junk..it will go in the trash!
I am almost finished with our picture profile. I have been spending a couple hours on it the past couple days. I am in need of a few more pictures and other designs to help it not be so boring looking. I know it will come. So as soon as the agency is done with our homestudy we will be sending in our profile and getting the adoption moving along. We are both very excited and thrilled to be going through this process.
God has really blessed us so much so far. He has made this process simple. I know that it may not be simple as we continue further into the process and I know there will be times of stress and looking to God to strengthen us. Thanks for all your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment