Ok so I am over a month late on this post. Titus turned one on the 16th of February. We have been busy and I haven’t taken the time to sit down and write or even post pictures.
As I look back at the past year, all I can say is AMAZING. God has blessed us so much with Titus. I recently wrote a letter to the adoption agency, and in it I told the birthmom thanks for her very hard decision to give Titus up for adoption. I could never comprehend the magnitude of a decision like that. I am so thankful everyday that God has give us Titus.
Titus is no longer a baby, he is now a kid and acts like a big kid all the time. He thinks he can do everything I do. Titus wants to be involved in cooking, cleaning (sometimes), and everything I eat he wants too :) I enjoyed the baby stage, but I am enjoying this stage just as much, maybe more. I love being able to communicate and interact with Titus. He is now saying a few words, Mum, Dad, dog, go, and pap (grandpa). He is picking up more and more gestures and directions every day.
For Titus’s birthday he had 2 parties & 2 special days. His first party was with my family and some good friends. He had his first cake and wasn’t sure if he wanted to dig in or just eat the outside.
“Can I really eat this?”
Almost done
With Great Grandpa
Family Picture
Playing with presents
Spending time with Audrey & Jack (close friends)
With Aunt Christi!
The second party was with Justin’s family, at this one he got to meet his little cousin Ruthie who was born in January. He wasn’t too sure a t first, but towards the end seemed to be ok with her.
Cousins (L-R ) Ruthie, Tyler, Evan, Bradley, Titus, & Austin
Titus’s special days were his actual birthday and the day we brought him home. We have decided that we want to not only make a day of the actual day of birth, but the day our kids are brought into our home extra special for each of them.
Our little superstar!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment