Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New adventures

Titus has started to crawl. He started slowly this past Sunday, but as each day passes he picks up speed. It has been a blast to watch him crawl after his toys or to follow me down the hall. He is growing up so quickly. Titus is also trying to stand on his own. He has been pulling himself up and walking along the couches. The other day I went to check on him during a nap time. I walked to peek in his room and the following pictures are what I found


I then proceded to ask him if he was going to take a nap and he just grinned and started babbling. I figured I might as well get him up and let him play a little longer.

Even though the weather is getting cooler Titus still loves to play outside.
He spend some time with his grandparents today and they went outside for a while. He loves grandma's flowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment