Thursday, July 16, 2009

5 Months

Wow.. can it be? Titus is 5 months old today. Time has gone by so quickly. He is currently weighing in at 19 lbs. Of course this is just from the scale at Grandma's house. Titus and mommy are staying with Grandma & Grandpa for a couple days. We have been enjoying it very much. Mommy enjoys the extra time she has to herself and Titus enjoys being with his grandparents. I know they enjoy having him around. They don't get to see him often since they live a couple hours away.

We are still waiting on some teeth. Last night, Titus was really fussy and just cried or got upset at everything. I didn't know what to do for him, I felt so bad. Once Grandpa got home that seemed to help for a little while, but then he just needed to go to bed.

I want to put a little plug in for my sister-in-law, she is having another giveaway on her blog and I hope you can take the time to stop by and see what she is giving away. Her blog is wheddedwhims.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVED rocking him to sleep last week in the nursery! what a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete