Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting.......

Ok so we are now just waiting.. waiting for it to cool down a little more, waiting for OSU to do well in their next game, waiting for the phone to ring so I can make some extra money by substituting somewhere in the county, and yes of course waiting for that special child God is going to give us.

As my last post stated we sent in our books, never got a call that the agency received them..so about a week later I called them & they said they had received them. In the mail that day we received the invoice for the money sent with the books. Now, I am getting a little irritated because no one from the agency has contacted us at all. I don't know if they are even paying attention to our stuff. I want to call and make sure we have sent everything. I sent them their money, so they better do their part. (I am a little frustrated with this if you can't tell) ;)

Anyway, I am going to call sometime this week, but waiting a couple days because we had such a bad windstorm on Sunday and a lot of people in our area & throughout the state are without power. I just want to know if there is anything else I can do other than just be patient. Being patient is not my thing. I am learning it more everyday because of all that we have gone though. I am trying to just trust God & let him show me what he wants me to do while I wait.

I need to work on my scrapbook stuff, which would help the day pass quicker, but I am procrastinating a little, ok a lot. haha ;)

thats my venting for now.. for those of you that know us and want to enjoy something fun of Justin I have added a GREAT video for you to check out. This video is from our youth group's fall kickoff night. All the male youth workers decided to try their hand at a game the kids played... it was a popsicle eating contest.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment