Not too much is going on to be updated with on the adoption journey. We are still waiting to hear from our homestudy agency to find out what other classes we need to take. We are wanting to get those over with and are a little curious why they are taking so long. Our fire inspection is stil on the list of things that need to be done. We got our flooring in & our house looks wonderful now. I just need to clean up the leftover trash and put some of the other things back into place. Today I found a leak in our laundry room.. one more thing to fix. I think we have a leaky pipe under the house.
I found out last week that I will be loosing my job as of June 1st. The office I am working at is closing its doors for now. So that means I will be staying home for a while anyway. At least till school starts and I can get a substitute license for the area schools.
I have gotten all the pictures I want to use for mey profile to give to the adoption agency for the expectant parents to look at. My goal is to show the expectant parents what is important to us. Things like family, friends, church, and just spending time with each other. We don't have a lot of extra money to take a vacation somewhere spectacular every year, but we do try to get away even if it is just to visit family in another state. I want the parents to chose us because of the who we are, not because of what we have materially.
No comments:
Post a Comment