Thursday, April 3, 2008

Beginning

Well.. this is my first attempt at a blog. We will se how it goes. I probably won't write every day, but I'll try to get everyone updated once in a while.

Lets start at the beginning. Justin & I will be married 5 years in May, we have known from the beginning that we cannot have kids. This is because of a heart condition on my part. I have had this for my entire life, so I have always knew I couldn't have my own kids, but I would adopt from somewhere.

As of Tuesday, April 1, 2008 we started our adoption journey. We sent in our beginning paperwork, the application along with a few other documents. Our agency said they would let us know when they got this information. In return I will let you know.

We have told our parents, siblings, ect. All our family members are excited. My sister who is a Senior in high school called herself and Aunt-in-progress. I thought that was cute. I know my siblings can't wait to be aunts & uncles.

We are really excited, especially me, I show it more than Justin does. I know he is excited also. The entire process can take anywhere from 12-18 months. Please pray that we will be patient and wait on God's timing for the right baby he has planned to fit perfectly into our lives!

1 comment:

  1. hey guys,

    That time will go really fast. I know that you will make great partents. I can't wait to see that little boy or girl that you will be getting. I know it will bring you much JOY.
    Love,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete